As a Service Delivery Lead, you guarantee an excellent user experience of all their services. Does working in a dynamic environment make you happy? In a fast-growing and well-funded scale-up? Where you work hard every day on real improvement of the digital world using the latest technologies? And are you ready for the next role? Then they are looking for you!
Their services allow users to arrange formal affairs online, for example by placing a qualified electronic signature. They do this with innovative solutions that are safe, customer-friendly and scalable.
They are a Qualified Trust Service Provider under eIDAS and operate as a trust service within the domain of PKI government. Registration Officers establish a person's identity with high reliability via a live video registration. The online identity is irrefutably linked to an app on a mobile phone that allows a user to identify themselves online and place a qualified electronic signature.
As a Service Delivery Lead, your challenge will be to deliver their current generation and future services to a rapidly growing population. Through agreements with large parties, they know that the customer base will grow rapidly, which means that you must continuously determine how we can scale up responsibly and also make make-or-buy decisions. This applies to both the video registrations and the support they provide to users or to the software suppliers who want to connect to the various cloud solutions.
What will you do?
With your expertise and knowledge, you are able to take responsibility for delivering their services. Together with the service lifecycle managers you determine the performance requirements for existing and new technical solutions that are crucial for their services. You come to clear agreements with the person responsible for the technical operation, but you are also flexible enough to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment that belongs to the phase they are in.
What do you need?
– you have at least 8 years of relevant work experience within a service-oriented organization with
proven results in leading, managing and coaching teams and motivates the teams
to continuously improve.
– you speak fluent Dutch
– you are involved in the strategic plan and you translate this into a concrete one for the department
implementation, practical KPIs and objectives.
– You are able to structure the department in such a way that it can be scaled up to a
be able to service a large-scale customer base. Hereby you advise on make-or-buy
– you have a sense of service where trust and compliance are the most important
are added value
– you collect feedback from users and devise and develop new initiatives that you
internally so that the service and customer experience can be taken to an even higher level
– you ensure that the right competencies are present in the teams and you are responsible
for the coaching and development of employees and team leaders.
– you have experience with platform services where the paying customer and the dependent end user are not necessarily the same (this is an advantage).
– you have experience with ITIL operations or comparable standards and / or best practices
(this is an advantage).
– you have experience with large-scale upscaling in services and managing
suppliers (this is an advantage).
What do they offer:
– A dynamic organization where talent, passion, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
is central and rewarded.
– They want you to grow with the company. That is why there is a lot of room for your
bring expertise to an even higher level.
– You work with fun, ambitious and smart colleagues who want to make a difference together.
– A good salary that matches your experience and responsibilities.
– 26 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour working week).
– A non-contributory pension, travel and telephone allowance.
– A healthy lunch and plenty of fruit every day.
– Besides hard work, there is of course also time for drinks, company outings and sports activities