We are currently hiring a Senior Solution Partnerships Manage for one of our most exciting e-commerce clients who have just recently obtained their series C and are entering a phase of hyper growth.
- As a partner manager you will have 360 degrees of ownership of not only driving partner relationships but everything from ensuring a seamless onboarding, increasing the market awareness through marketing activities, building a sales pipeline to conquer the market and so much more.
- You adapt to a diverse working environment and work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders such as sales partners, project managers, marketeers and event gurus to optimize existing sales processes, partner relations, services and create success stories
- You will maintain the company's existing solution partner relationships and develop new partnerships to complement our clients business and drive growth.
- You are able to develop joint business plans with system integrators to achieve common goals and drive this to success
- You will continue to expand teh rapidly growing partner landscape, identifying and qualifying new strategic alliances in the EMEA region through to the conclusion of a contract
- By presenting our client's partner portfolio, you make a significant contribution to activating our partner landscape for our customers
- You track your performance and goals using metrics, KPIs and quotas
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or similar. and have gained your first 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in partner management, gained in an e-commerce environment, and you know how to deal with demanding partners
- Your a born networker and have a strong network of contacts in the EMEA region
- You have solid prior knowledge of various shop systems, channels or technology partners
- You have your sales glasses on, you are communicative, looking for growth and closing, you are structured and have strong negotiating & marketing skills
- Your way of working is independent and result-oriented, you also like to initiate changes and think creatively
- As a real team player, you like to keep a lot of balls in the air
- You are based in UK (or remote)
- You are confident in communication and you can negotiate easily in English
Salary: Competitive / Based on experience