We are an Europe's leading open banking platform. Our technology is enabling some of Europe’s biggest banks and fintech unicorns to embrace the new open banking world – and deliver the future of financial products to millions of people.
About the role
We want the new Solutions Architect to play a vital role in placing us firmly on the map as the number one open banking platform in the DACH region. Entering the team you will play an important role in continuing to establish us in the market – it’s a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on our continued journey in the open banking and fintech space in Germany and DACH region.
As Solutions Architect, you will be our technical product expert and an important stakeholder within the company's organization. Your day-to-day activities will include meeting with large corporate banks, as well as fintech unicorns and startups, to help them understand how they can integrate the company's platform into their organization and create value with our products.
Since you will be in a customer-facing role, you will also be able to impact the overall delivery roadmap together with our developers and product managers. They will rely on you to source insights from our customers into our organization.
The key tasks of your role will include
- Day to day collaboration with external stakeholders. You will be responsible for educating large financial institutions, as well as fintech startups, on how we can create value for them??????
- Being the source of Technical and Product expertise and advisory to clients, colleagues and prospects in the DACH region
- Advise customers on best-practice solutions for their use cases
- Support the entire sales process from project qualification, to RFI/RFP and solution architecture workshops
- Collaborate with local Business Development and Account Managers to tailor each sales cycle to prospective and existing customers
About you and what you will need to have
- 3+ years work experience
- BSc. or MSc. in STEM field
- Either a tech background (such as developer, architect or another tech role), or product background with technical depth
- Experience from fast-paced work environments, such as fintech, banking and/or startup is advantageous
- Worked in a position with significant B2B customer interaction, preferably with a customizable and evolving product, requiring great understanding of the customer’s needs
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to prioritise and get things done