We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Solution Engineer, you are responsible for defining the product solutions for our biggest merchants and partners based on their needs.
You work closely with the sales team to provide technical product knowledge and support during the sales process. You are a trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders and own all of the technical aspects of the pre-sales process as well as delivery of solution proposals to clients. This includes leading product demos and presentations, providing technical input into customer proposals and translating product and business requirements into innovative solutions. When working with partners, you will also own the end to end delivery of all technical integration aspects during the partner.
When a customised solution requires development, the Solution Engineer will be the one to define the needs of the client, architect a solution together with the client, and lead the realisation effort.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
- You will play an important role in taking the company to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results!
- We embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- If we called your references, they would confirm that you are able to master new technologies in a short time frame.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies
- Outstanding problem-solving ability, eagerness to learn, and curiosity
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
NICE TO HAVE…
- 5+ years of relevant work client-facing experience with web technologies, including payments and/or e-commerce
- Experience with current web shop-systems, content-management-systems
- Some sales or account management experience
- Communication skills in verbal and written German would be preferred