Our customer is an international leader in the production and sales of payment terminals. It is a major player in Fintech in Europe, and its teams and activities are constantly growing.
In order to strengthen its teams, it is looking for a Solutions Manager, dedicated to the company's SaaS solutions.
This position is based in Paris, but you can also decide to relocate in the UK or in Barcelona. Permanent Contract.
Directly reporting to the Chief Solutions Officer in Europe, your main activities and responsibilities will be :
- Definition and Execution of product lifecycle processes for Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Definition and execution of product lifecycle processes
- Create detailed specifications for new projects, including project scope, timelines, costs, resources needed, and any challenges that may be encountered
- Define Business and pricing models
- Coordinate with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the final product
- Manage client relationships and providing support for their needs throughout the implementation process.
- Coordinate with our R&D to ensure the final product contains the necessary features
- Monitor the performance of existing solutions to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with development teams to ensure that projects meet requirements and deadlines
- Engage partnership with 3rd party app providers in order to get grow our vertical app portfolio.
Profiles & requirements :
- Master Degree in Informatics, Telecommunications or Business.
- First experience in this field ; Fintech / Technology / Pos.
- Experience with Payment Terminal management Systems
- Familiar with Payment gateways and the payment ecosystems (security , regulations,..)
- In-depth knowledge of payments in order to develop high availability service solutions for large projects and critical networks.
- Familiar with project management, direct management of personnel, operations and business management and organisational development.
- Fluent in English.
- Open to frequent Business Trips in Europe.