Sr. Consultant – Payments
Germany – Frankfurt
- Academic master's degree. A second degree is a plus;
- 4 to 7 years of work experience with digital strategy development and/or execution in a consultancy or adviser role;
- Affinity with topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, payments, digital identity, open banking, blockchain, artificial intelligence, etc.;
- Extensive experience with, and a deep understanding of the interface between business, technology, and regulations in digital strategy development and specific project management experience within digital transformation, strategy execution, and leading innovation projects;
- Excellent understanding of how technology is transforming industries and companies;
- Demonstrable ability to combine strategic and analytical insights and an evident passion for leading innovative projects and diverse teams;
- A team player with strong analytical skills and leadership qualities;
- Fluency in English is a must.
You advise clients on topics related to their digital strategy and transformation. In this dynamic and open environment, trust is the primary condition. As a trusted advisor, you and your team of 1-3 consultants from different professional backgrounds, support (international) clients with sector-specific knowledge and strategic advice, enabling them to co-create new strategies, services, and products. You translate complex commercial, operational and technical information into concrete advice, roadmaps, and specifications. Besides your project responsibilities, you write proposals for clients, build new propositions, and coach more junior colleagues to help them achieve their personal and professional goals.