Sr. Risk Analyst – Payments
On behalf of a partner company in the payments industry, we are searching for a data-obsessed Sr. Risk Analyst who is excited to join a remote team of talented and dedicated fraud experts who are committed to protecting the growing cryptocurrency industry from bad actors.
The right candidate is an experienced fraud fighter with a love for data, numbers, and turning analytics into digestible trends. You enjoy being part of a close-knit team and working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
Requirements for Senior Risk Analyst
- 4+ years of experience working with data in Risk, Fraud, or Payments related role
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on CS, Mathematics, Finance, other quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in the cryptocurrency space
- Solid knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL, R and/or Python
- You may sit anywhere in the US, but our client is unable to sponsor any Visas for this role
Responsibilities for Sr. Risk Analyst
- Identify fraud trends, document and communicate findings and lead proactive and reactive deep dives
- Analyze chargeback data that result in a loss determine their root cause and identify process improvements
- Identify opportunities for continuous process optimization through automation methods
- Leverage data to test and deploy targeted rules designed to prevent known and emerging fraud trends across many product lines
- Regularly review the effectiveness of current rules and make necessary changes to improve accuracy