On behalf of our partner client, a pre-Series C FinTech, we’re searching for an experienced Senior Sales Operations Manager for a newly created role to lead the support arm of their rapidly scaling commercial team! This person will have a passion for data analytics, process optimization, and creating actionable insights.
This role reports to the VP of Sales and will be fully remote, with competitive salary, benefits (including 401k!), equity, and the opportunity to join a movement, not just a company.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Sales Operations Manager:
- Own everything in SalesForce
- Develop sales territories and geographic boundaries
- Develop and manage commission structures in collaboration with the finance team and VP of Sales, including revenue recognition analytics
- Maintain SOPs, gap analysis, and establishment of best practices as well as subsequent iterations of Salesforce applications
- Provide monthly, quarterly and ad hoc presentations and reports for the Sales organization or other stakeholders
- Create predictive analytics that forecasts revenue for new and existing business across various sales verticals
- Work closely with Customer Success and Finance Teams on the execution of post-sales activities
Requirements for the Sr. Sales Operations Manager:
- 6+ years of professional experience in Sales, Sales/Revenue Operations, Customer Success, or Management Consulting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment (previous start-up experience is a plus!)
- Comfortable working cross functionally with all stakeholders
- Comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions
- Highly skilled in Salesforce or similar platforms