Our client is looking for reinforcement for our Systems Engineering team, which is responsible for the operation of business-critical applications. The team has many years of experience in the implementation and support of network and server infrastructure. It is oriented towards agile project management methods and maps infrastructure with modern configuration management tools.
They are looking for someone who already has experience in the administration of Linux systems or wants to grow in a dedicated team and enjoys implementing exciting projects.
Our client is a globally operating software company with a focus on eCommerce and digital payments. For more than 20 years they have grown with the needs, wishes, and challenges of our customers. Their renowned payment platform is a SaaS-based payment platform for large online stores and payment service providers (PSP). Their customer portfolio ranges from start-ups to renowned, globally operating corporations.
– Design, operation and optimization of Linux server, web, and database systems
– Automation of system monitoring, deployment processes, backups & recovery
– Patch and configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
– Further development and operation of the core infrastructure of a payment service provider
– Error analysis and troubleshooting of problems
What you bring:
– Knowledge of the Linux server environment (Debian/Linux) and common Internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS).
– Experience with the configuration of web servers and databases (Nginx, PHP, MySQL)
– Conscientious work and enjoy teamwork
– Affinity for IT security
– Participation in on-call duties, which are attractively remunerated
– Fluent in German
– Experience with server virtualization
– Experience with Hashicorp Docker, Consul & Vault
– Python knowledge
– Operation of infrastructure in compliance with IT security standards (PCI-DSS).
– Operation of infrastructure in state-of-the-art data centres at two locations in Vienna
– A friendly, open atmosphere in an international team
– An easily accessible and modern office in the centre of Vienna
– Prospect of further career opportunities in our fast-growing company
– For your commitment, dedication, and loyalty, in a motivated team with a casual working atmosphere and pleasant environment, our client offers a competitive salary, depending on your personal experience and qualifications. As part of the team, you will also participate in our 24×7 on-call service to eliminate sources of operational disruption. On-call duties are additionally remunerated.
If you feel addressed and you find yourself in the lines, then do not hesitate for a second, but send us your meaningful application and a few examples of your work!