Our team is cross-functional, self-organizing, and autonomous. We have a flat hierarchy: there are no architects, project managers, or middle management. As part of the team, you’ll be working directly with our Product Manager, Founders, and stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
Among other things, we practice Pair-Programming, TDD/BDD, Continuous Refactoring, Continuous Integration & Delivery, and we’re relentlessly improving the way we work (e.g., our development and product processes). Additionally, we have a regular book club where we read and discuss books that can help us improve our software engineering practices and processes, and as people in general.?We are fully aware that we’re not perfect and we’re not afraid to say so. We recognize the problems that we have and are taking full responsibility to solve them.
Practices & Technologies We Use
- TDD, XP, Pair-Programming, Continuous Refactoring, Continuous Integration
- MySQL, Prisma 1, TypeORM
- Nexus, ExpressJS
- GraphQL, OAuth
- React, ApolloClient, Bootstrap, Sass
- Jest, Mocha, Sinon, Chai
- AWS, Terraform, Terragrunt, Kubernetes, Docker, Aurora
Who Are We Looking For
- You care about software and your people, and you have a passion for what you do, and you want to deliver software that works well and provides value to users and the business. You can clearly show this by your actions and behaviors
- You are passionate about leading the team and your people toward success and empower them in their growth.
- You prefer simple solutions, have an eye for software design, and incrementally improve existing solutions and evolve design over time rather than do a “big rewrite.”
- You are a solid full-stack web developer. That means that you can build applications from start to end, from front-end, through API and business logic, and down to the database schema and 3rd-party service integrations.
- For you, software engineering is more than just a job. You read, experiment, practice, and continuously improve yourself, your skills, and keep them sharp.
What We Offer
- Modern office in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg on top of the club Watergate, with roof terrace and view of the river Spree
- Free lunch freshly cooked by our private chef and of course fresh fruit, cereals and beverages
- A fitness studio and yoga session every Thursday
- Competitive compensation
- Home office option
- MacBook Pro 16″ and external 34″ inch monitors in the office
- Individual development and training opportunities, incl. bi-yearly 360° feedback
- Internal Academy – by employees for employees. We cover topics such as cryptocurrencies, real estate investing, stock and derivatives trading
- Highly motivated colleagues & innovative work environment
- Regular team, FinTech and community events for networking