Technical Product Manager – Risk
Our client has a world-class team and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing them. Based on big data analytics, fully digitalised processes and a highly scalable, state of the art tech platform, they offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against the open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches.
Join them to create the future of small business financing!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for shaping our client's shared risk management services, the backbone of their products, that power both their B2B e-commerce integrations and their online Factoring and Payment Services.
- In particular, you will lead the Core, Risk & Compliance Engineering team, a cross-functional development team, and work on different topics, including third-party provider integrations, open banking, transaction monitoring, implementation of risk and fraud models, customer identification, scoring and KYC/AML processes.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy for Core, Risk & Compliance, aligned with the overall product vision.
- You will identify, track and analyse key performance indicators to draw conclusions about the current performance and future development of our internal systems.
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR:
- You have 3+ years of product management experience; fintech or risk management experience is a big plus
- You have technical experience and a good understanding of topics related to APIs, relational database models, message queues etc.
- You are a strong communicator and like to champion the user’s perspective in discussions with teams and stakeholders.
- You have an owner’s mindset and are excited by the thought of driving your own team and product domain independently.
- You enjoy working with data.
- Experience with software development in any language is a plus.
- You have full professional proficiency in English; German is a plus.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone is invested in their success.
- Flexible working hours and trust in your ability to deliver while empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Freedom to balance Work from Home and Office time according to your needs and your team’s. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility first approach.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”, work from anywhere as long as you can adapt to your Berlin-time meetings.
- Yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free group-based German classes with your colleagues.
- A Berlin-based, english-speaking multicultural team with more than 35 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- One-time relocation bonus if you have or want to move to Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee, soda and beer.