This role can be based in Germany or the UK
PCN is proud to work with this leading open banking provider who have recently completed their series C and are currently going through rapid growth. As part of this, they are looking for a Technical Program Manager who can take responsibility for delivering key strategic projects with financial institutions.
- Closely work with an assigned group of accounts and sales representatives to provide world-class technical project delivery and customer support.
- Project and Stakeholder management.
- Solutioning and implementation in close collaboration with engineering and product teams.
- Provide client support, workshops and end to end implementation.
- Review and enhance technical documentation in close cooperation with product and marketing.
- Responsible to uphold all company security policies and procedures and report to the relevant individual e.g Line Manager, Risk and Compliance, where you believe there is a security risk or non-compliance to policies and procedures.
Here is what you will need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience in a technical project management or implementation role working within Fintech, software, banking or payments.
- Familiarity with SDKs
- Prior experience supporting implementation of payments applications or extensive knowledge of the payments marketplace is a major plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Truly passionate about customer delivery and support – with high levels of resilience
- Previous project management experience with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential in this role
- Experience of delivering and supporting mission-critical, high availability systems and solutions
- Extraordinary organizational, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed; tenacity, passion, persistence and integrity are all strongly desired character traits
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on facebook
Share on twitter