We have built the tech infrastructure of a bank and the regulatory infrastructure of a bank. Hence, we are actually very similar to Revolut. We are not only built in a similar way but we also offer similar banking features. We however distribute these differently. Instead of directly going to an end-consumer, our products are integrated into other products, often software products. Essentially, we lend our banking infrastructure to our partners to offer banking features like accounts, wire transfers and cards to their customers. This is then called Banking-as-a-Service. You’d probably agree that physical branches are outdated, well we believe that isolated mobile apps are outdated as well. In the future, banking services will be natively integrated into all types of software products making for a much better user experience.
We were founded in 2019, are now over 80 employees compared to 20 at the beginning of last year, are regulated by the Banque de France and handle over 150m€ in our bank on a monthly basis. We are funded by external investors like Creandum (investor in Spotify) and Accel (investor in Doctolib and BlaBlaCar) and have received over 20m€ in external funding.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join its team. Reporting to our Head of Ops, you will join a team of 7 people (Technical Account Manager, KYC & Customer Ops, Customer Support).
You will …
- Support our clients towards the success of their onboarding, by helping them understand and use our APIs
- Respond to functional and technical questions from customers, by questioning them – understanding their context and their needs
- Develop a consultative and solution-based approach to answer our customers needs
- Improve documentation and implement any idea allowing a better client onboarding
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization (Product, Engineering, Compliance, Operations and Sales teams) to improve our processes and imagine new features
What you can bring to the table…
- An engineering background centered around web technology
- Previous experience in Pre Sales, Technical Account Manager, Technical Project Manager role would be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: demoing products, explaining value and fielding technical, process and business-related questions
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST and OAuth
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts from developers to C-levels
- Excellent working abilities in German and English
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and fun to work with