Technical Project Manager (Remote from France)
Our client a Nordic based financial services company, operating across Europe is looking for a Technical Project Manager. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
Due to the growth of their French presence, they are looking to grow their team with a Technical Project Manager.
The Technical Project Manager is part of the Customer Implementation Team, which is established to secure the delivery of strategic and critical customer implementations all over Europe. Several big projects and programs are organized and governed through this organization, and as a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering in complex projects and programs according to strategic objectives and customer requirements.
In delivering, you demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. You proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables on high level, but you are also able to dig into the details whenever appropriate.
Finally, you must be a master communicator across multiple stakeholders, aligning priorities and direction.
What will you do as a Technical Project Manager?
- Management of deliverables from multiple teams and dependencies throughout the entire lifecycle
- Stakeholder management, including customer facing communication
- Supporting Program management with estimation, financial forecasting and reporting
- Responsible for highlighting risks to successful delivery
- Working closely with product management and product engineering to ensure timely deliverables with high quality
- Accountable for ensuring stable, secure and compliant solutions to the customers by ensuring timely involvement of QA and test teams
- As you will be responsible for international customer implementations, you must expect some travelling.
Qualifications for the Technical Project Manager Role
- 10+ years of project management experience, either from internal positions or as consultant
- Experience from the Payment industry, deep knowledge of the French Market and the local payment scheme Carte Bancaire.
- Experience with complex migration projects
- Knowledge or certification in working with agile methodologies (SAFe)
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in French (ideally native speaker) and English
- Your personal qualifications include high spirits and constant energy and drive. You must adapt well to change and be able to motivate teams to do the same. Furthermore, you must be customer-centric as well as strategically intuitive.
We are looking forward to your application!
For more opportunities, check out our jobs page!
Are you more into IT jobs? Have a look at our sister brand Digital Source’s jobs board as well.