Test Manager / Solution & Migration Expert, Fin-tech (Europe)
We’re looking for a test manager (a solution and migration expert) in Europe for our client, a Nordic based financial services company who is operating across Europe. Their large customer base, well-known owners and understanding of the industry give them the foundation to succeed. Their customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers.
Due to the growth of their French presence, they are looking to grow their team with a solution and migration expert.
Responsibilities of a Test Manager
The Solution and Migration expert is part of the Customer Implementation Team, which is established to secure the delivery of strategic and critical customer implementations all over Europe. Several big projects and programs are organized and governed through this organization, and as Test Manager, you will be responsible for the E2E test management and co-ordination in delivering complex projects and programs.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced test manager who has worked within the payment or banking industry and know how vital it is to ensure high quality delivery of payment infrastructure. You have the ability to grasp understanding of complex systems and you can translate business and technical requirements into clear test tasks. Furthermore, you have a strong understanding of testing principles and methods. You also have experience with working agile, more specifically within the SAFe framework.
What you will do as a Test Manager for Financial Services?
- E2E test management and co-ordination of customer onboarding projects test activities
- Provide overall test leadership and governance for large project implementations, being overall responsible for all activities related to testing by leading all project test workstreams and to ensure the overall test approach is followed
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test strategies, test plans and test framework E2E
- Provide an effective liaison point between the test team and other teams, particularly cross-functional teams, and the customer business representatives
- Support the project management team in updating the test schedule and raising and managing testing risks and issues to resolution including the reporting of test progress.
- Stakeholder management, including customer-facing communication
- Working closely with product management, group technology and product engineering teams to collect all needed inputs
- Presenting test strategy and approach to both management and project delivery teams and customer
- Periodic travel may be required subject to project needs.
Qualifications for the Test Manager Role
- 10+ years of experience in testing working in the Payment industry in particular Carte Bancaire payment scheme with 5+ years working in Test Management capacity
- Experience in managing cross functional teams located in other country locations
- Experience of different delivery methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of functional testing including system testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Good understanding of non-functional testing including performance testing, operational acceptance testing and security testing
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools and methodologies
- Familiar or have used Jira, PractiTest or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about delivering quality products in a timely fashion
- Deep experience and understand with complex payment migration projects in test
- ISTQB certificates are an advantage
- Working experience with the Carte Bancaire French local payment scheme
- Fluent in French (ideally native speaker) and English
- Your personal qualifications include high spirits and constant energy and drive. You must adapt well to change and be able to motivate teams to do the same. Furthermore, you must be customer centric as well as strategically intuitive.We are looking forward to your application!
For more opportunities, check out our jobs page!
Are you more into IT jobs? Have a look at our sister brand Digital Source’s jobs board as well.