As UI Engineer , you will be responsible for designing and developing our client's front-end applications to meet user needs. In this role, you will meet with the design and engineering team to discuss application features, create application mockups, and write the code for final website design.
If you are a proactive, self-motivated, communicative, dedicated, and innovative professional, who strives to apply industry best practices to accomplish your tasks and a team player who believes in core values of transparency, honesty and care for your fellow team members – then come on board and join us in our thrilling journey, in one of the fastest growing FinTech’s in Europe.
- Creating website and application design mockups with enhanced UI features
- Presenting updated front-end designs for final sign-off
- Writing the front-end code and building the user interface
- Debugging code errors and troubleshooting software issues
- Conducting live application tests and tweaks
- Researching application designs and user interface modules
- Updating web applications in line with user trends
- 3+ years of experience as a UI Engineer
- Familiarity with automated testing tools including Cypress
- In-depth knowledge with TYPO3
- In-depth knowledge of user interface models, application design, and website functionality
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and databases
- Knowledge of graphic design software including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop preferable
- Very good communication skills in German and English are essential