Our company is dandling billions of transactions annually, and is among the top payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
You have experience with designing and building solutions and are willing to learn the missing techs? Then join a a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who knows what it takes to design and build solutions until the production stage in a timely and secure manner. This role can be based out of any of our offices in Europe – if you are our talented configuration specialist and want to relocate to one of our locations, we support you.
- Being a member of the CMS Agile team, participating actively in daily meetings, planning meetings, and refinement meetings. Demonstrating own development work bi-weekly in Review/Demo session to CMS Stakeholders
- Refining design together with Solution Architects, Product Owners, Product Managers and Project Managers
- When needed, participating in Project workshop with customers
- Building new solutions to the Way4 system
- Being able to solve complex technical challenges independently related to the Way4 system and infrastructure around it
- Taking E2E responsibility, resolve issues by troubleshooting and root cause analysis, being actively part of project hyper care periods
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on experience (design, development, testing and production support) in Way4 configuration and online interfaces – WAY4 experience not a requirement
- Programming skills (PLSQL, C, C++ or Python)
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux Server environments
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases
- Understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Experience with Docker and OpenShift
- Experience with Jenkins
- Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing in English (Finnish language is an advantage)
- IT Security best practice