Payments & Cards Network is thrilled to announce the latest edition of PCN Magazine. This edition features Thought Leadership – on leadership by Steven Paul, Expert Interviews from Mooncard and MSTS on commercial cards, and invoice financing during these uncertain times. A Startup Spotlight on Volt, making open-banking more accessible than ever, and an Emerging Market entry from Centbee on their approach to blockchain and potential for socio-economic upliftment.
Read previous editions
We place our readers and clients at the heart of PCN Magazine.
Covering Expert Insights and Interviews – Cybersecurity with Edna Conway and Ted Harrington, Tech for Good, The Cashless Revolution, Startup Spotlights, and more keeping you on the industry pulse.
Volume 7 of PCN Magazine is here!
In this edition, you can find:
– SaaS nurturing Open Banking – Konsentus,
– Data and Supply Chain Revolution – BPI by Barclaycard,
– The Hardware model shift and Quote to Cash excellence – McKinsey & Company,
– Digital Sourced – An Expert Interview with Elena Poughia of Data Natives,
– Empowering Open Payments – Volt,
– The Fintech Watchlist and many more.
Don’t miss out on these expert opinions, insights, and resources!
Based in Amsterdam with multiple offices around the world, PCN is a specialist leading supplier of executive recruitment, RPO services and headhunting in the fintech, payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber security industry.