In this issue: – Thought Leadership by Dr. Scott Stornetta on the current technological emergence. – Startup Spotlight with Littlepay on their customer-centric approach revolutionising transit. – Thought Leadership with Agustin Rubini on the future of Venture Capitalism. – Research findings with Casey Potenzone from Nexway on the impact of the pandemic on e-commerce. – Thought Leadership with Mark Boyd on the fallacies of today’s banking world. – Emerging Markets with GIFT and Malik Khan Kotadia on innovation for impact and inclusion. – Startup Spotlight with Fraudio and CEO Joao Moura, on defending payment ecosystems through AI.
Read previous editions
We place our readers and clients at the heart of PCN Magazine.
Covering Expert Insights and Interviews – Cybersecurity with Edna Conway and Ted Harrington, Tech for Good, The Cashless Revolution, Startup Spotlights, and more keeping you on the industry pulse.
Volume 7 of PCN Magazine is here!
In this edition, you can find:
– SaaS nurturing Open Banking – Konsentus,
– Data and Supply Chain Revolution – BPI by Barclaycard,
– The Hardware model shift and Quote to Cash excellence – McKinsey & Company,
– Digital Sourced – An Expert Interview with Elena Poughia of Data Natives,
– Empowering Open Payments – Volt,
– The Fintech Watchlist and many more.
Don’t miss out on these expert opinions, insights, and resources!
Based in Amsterdam with multiple offices around the world, PCN is a specialist leading supplier of executive recruitment, RPO services and headhunting in the fintech, payments, SaaS, eCommerce and Cyber security industry.