The topic of the session: ‘What does it take to be the market-leading merchant payments provider in an era of “new normal”?’
Discussed will be talking points such as:
1. What does a post pandemic merchants payments industry look like?
2. Pre-Covid, merchants who did not sell online nor accept digital payments were forced into a “do or die”. They now face digital shoppers who abandon baskets the moment they experience friction. How can payment service providers build a strategy which nurtures the launches of added value offerings for corporates, SMEs and consumers?
3. Data is currency – how can the merchants and providers collaborate to provide more personalised, unique and regulatory compliant services?
4. How can regulatory technology play a part in secure customer onboarding & life cycle experience?
5. How critical is the integration of AI/ML and payments systems to combat big data security breaches?
– Houssem Assadi, Ph.D., Ph.D. Assadi, CEO & Cofounder, dejamobile
– Andrea Dunlop, Managing Director, The Access Group
– Lee Jones, Managing Director (GSV) – Northern Europe at Worldline Global
– . Christos . Ttiniozos, Director, iSPIRAL
– Neil Smith, Head of Partnerships – EMEA, Forter
Do not miss out, register now: https://lnkd.in/dSdMEUP
Check out our blog here.