At EWPN, we realise that we are not just an organisation- WE ARE A MOVEMENT!
A movement made of people
A movement made of leaders, innovators, change makers, troublemakers, trailblazers, human beings, thought leaders, diverse community and impact creators.
Our events are like no other events.
We gather as a community, as a movement to share, learn, encourage one another. We curate the change we want to see in the financial industry.
We bring our full human selves to our events. We gather with a purpose.
After Amsterdam in 2022, this year, we will meet in Vienna (Austria) for a one-and-a-half day of interesting and educational gathering on 2nd – 3rd October 2023 for the EWPN Annual Conference & Awards Dinner 2023.
EVENT THEME: Breaking down boundaries for a brave new world
New technologies, digital assets, virtual worlds and marketplaces offer great opportunities to build a more sustainable and inclusive world in whichboundaries are fading and silos are broken down. We are changing the way we interact, using our multiple identities and innovating the way we create, store and exchange value.
SUPPORTING THEMES for panels:
– Exchanging value across the different marketplaces(e.g. web3, metaverse, DLT, digital assets, MiCAR, CBDCs, virtualization of finance, how to store, exchange value across different marketplaces, how to ensure trust and safe transactions, etc);
– Moving the needle in DEI(e.g. what can we organisations do to really move the needle and make a difference in DEI, etc);
– Enabling Technology / Innovation trends(e.g. AI, blockchain, Robochat, Tokenisation, Identity & Avatar, Fintech vs Incumbents, etc);
– Value centric Finance(e.g. ESG, green finance, social finance, financial inclusion, empowering the people, community finance, circular economy, funding/capital acquisition, how to build inclusive ecosystems, etc);
– Go global and be local(e.g. payment orchestration, cross-border payments, microfinance, SMEs finance, etc)
The conference brings together our community from all over Europe and beyond for a combination of deep-dive workshops, interactive panels, and plenary sessions with industry female leaders.
The Awards Dinner
Organised to celebrate and recognise individuals making tremendous contributions to the industry and organisations at the forefront in promoting diversity and inclusion.
– Sustainable Business Champion of the Year
– The Positive Troublemaker Award (2 awards)
– Fintech/ Payments Leader of the Year
We can’t wait to host you again in Vienna!