LONDON, Nov. 16, 2020 – Reuters Events – today announced a new wave of speakers for the Global Investment Summit (Dec 3rd -4th). The 2-day strategic summit has been reimagined in the era of social distancing and will be broadcast free of charge to the public.
This Summit, with a diverse range of international voices and anchored by Reuters News-led sessions, is the only place for institutional investors, asset owners and financial institutions to come to terms with the events of 2020.
The Global Investment Summit team report an industry leading speaker faculty for 2020, including:
- Philip Lane, Chief Economist, European Central Bank
- Mark Haefele, Chief Investment Officer, UBS
- Gregory Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Vanguard
- Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer for Global Fixed Income, BlackRock
- Didier Saint-Georges, Member of Strategic Investment Committee, Carmignac
- Desiree Fixler, Group Chief Sustainability Officer, DWS
The agenda released by Reuters Events Investment is both ambitious and comprehensive, and will cover four key themes: Market Outlook, Asset Management Strategies, Industry Deep-Dives and the Future of Investment.
View the full agenda here: https://reutersevents.com/events/investment/conference-agenda.php
Check out our other articles here.