Europe’s ecommerce industry has experienced accelerated growth over the past few years, with a steady increase in the number and share of online shoppers within Europe. Ecommerce payments have proven to be exceptionally well placed to facilitate the digitalisation of retail, and create a seamless shopping experience for consumers. The evolution within ecommerce can be partially credited to the developments within financial technology such as e-wallets, new payment options and in-app purchasing.
As the fulcrum of global retail, ecommerce payments are the essential topic to be addressed during ePay Europe in 2023. Following on from the highly successful London event in May 2022, we are thrilled to be announcing we will be back in London to discuss the many different facets that make up the ecommerce payment experience.
Our highly popular format of ‘live on stage’ collaborations, where we unite some of the industry’s greatest minds on the ePay stage, will again be the focus. However, listening to feedback from attendees, a selection of Sponsors and Speakers will also be hosting round table discussions with smaller groups enabling you to take the conversations deeper and off the record!
As the payment ecosystem continues to hurtle forwards at speed, we’ll be bringing together all the key people again to the ePay stage in London to discuss the payment subjects that really matter. There will be many interesting discussions including the following:
- Boosting e-commerce with new payment methods
- Open banking and the emergence of a new payment method. Technology that benefits sellers and shoppers and improve the ecommerce payment process
- The future of payment-as-a-service. PaaS, the new normal in payments
- The impact of blockchain on e-commerce: Adopting the blockchain revolution
- The importance of global ID verification solutions in the retail & ecommerce
- Real-time payments are the new reality. Keep up with evolving customer expectations
- Building a Web3 payments roadmap for ecommerce success
- The future of BNPL — Is ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ a good scaling solution for businesses?
- Why m-commerce is dominating the ecommerce market
For more information, please visit www.epaysummit.com
To learn more or if you have any enquiry, please contact Kerry Smith at email@example.com.
If you want to see more industry events, check out our events page!