The Future of Insurance Europe (Nov 24-25, 2020, Online), will unite the most influential CEOs and insurance C-suite leadership teams for real business discussions to develop solutions, tackle challenges, set benchmarks and collectively lay the foundations for the future.
With over 30+ CEOs and C-Suite execs from all major European markets, we are taking a strategic approach to capitalise on the market instability and turn disruption into opportunity.
Announcing first release of the topics that the industry’s leading CEOs and C-Suite Executives will be speaking on next month at The Future of Insurance Europe include:
Reuters Exclusive Interviews with:
- Nigel Wilson (CEO, Legal & General)
- Denis Kessler (Chairman & CEO, SCOR)
- Joerg Asmussen (CEO, GDV)
- Andrew Horton (CEO, Beazley)
- Victoria Saporta (Executive Director of the Prudential Policy Directorate, Bank of England)
Reuters Live Panels:
- “On Risk” with Hugo Wegbrans (Global Chief Broking Officer, AON), Jerome Jean Haegeli (Group Chief Economist, Swiss Re) and, Michael Steel (Global Head of Business Development, RMS)
- “On Diversity” with Sonja Rottiers (CEO Europe, Lloyd’s), Alison Martin (CEO EMEA, Zurich) and, Steve Wardlaw (Chairman & Co-Founder, Emerald Life)
- “On Regulation” with Hans de Cuyper (Group CEO, Ageas), Felix Hufeld (President, BaFin), Julian Adams (Director of Public Policy & Regulation, M&G) and, Dimitris Zafeiris (Head of the Risks & Financial Stability Dept., EIOPA)
With an agenda that takes a focused look at high-level issues plaguing the industry, The Future of Insurance Europe is truly an unmissable event for all insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and solution providers, looking to position themselves at the forefront of the industry.
With an unrivalled C-level line up, The Future of Insurance Europe 2020 is expecting more than 1,500 virtual attendees from across the European insurance market, providing key insight to ensure the industry can adapt and deliver throughout these troubling times. For more information, please visit the website or get in touch with a member of the Reuters Events Insurance team.