ATPS is the only annual event dedicated to the global Airline & Travel Industry on payments and fraud prevention. The theme for 2024’s conference is Everthing. Everywhere. And all at once: Delivering solutions. Travellers want it all, now and in every channel. And, if that wasn’t hard enough to deliver they are also expecting not to pay for services. Whether that service is a slick customer payment experience and total protection from fraud those are now givens. So, with customers demanding everything on one hand, we have the regulators on the other (PSD 3 is just one hot topic!) ATPS 2024 promises to be the most thought provoking in its 15 year + history!
A few of the hot topics are listed below and more will be added as the agenda develops over the coming months.
In the meantime, if you are interested in speaking please send an email to the Event Chairman, Michael Smith by clicking here. Several slots have already gone with co-presentations with airlines already booked!
Sponsorships are also available and to get up-to-date details of what is available please reach out to Airline Information’s Managing Director Christopher Staab for more details.
Hot Topics that will be covered:
– Latest Fraud Attack Vectors and how to stay ahead of them
– Open Banking – what it is and the implications for your business
– New Alternative Forms of Payment that need to be on your radar
– Protecting your Business from Account Takeovers
– Passwords: Are they still Necessary?
– B2B Payments & how take advantage of cost savings
– Payment Technology: Build verus Buy
– Web 3.0 and Payments – are you ready?
– PSD 3 the Regulators are coming (again!)
– Account Take Overs – with our increasingly digital world this impacts not just loyalty accounts
– Cybersecurity – why cyber hygiene is not just a topic for IT professionals
– ChatGPT, Big Data, AI – what are they and how will they impact payments & fraud?