Our mission is to fight financial crime. We help protect the global financial system by verifying millions of identities for banks, neobanks, online brokers, crypto exchanges, or insurers like N26, Vivid, Trade Republic, flatexDEGIRO, Wish, Solarisbank, and more.
Having started our mission in January 2018 only, we're incredibly proud to count around 350 employees between our Amsterdam and Barcelona offices, with over 50 nationalities and a nearly equal balance of genders.
With sizeable VC backing and a strong leadership team, we are working on the next phase of our growth. For 2022, we are on track to grow even faster than last year. And this is where you come in! As our Account Executive, we rely on you to further accelerate our growth. The job is very diverse by nature and provides a lot of freedom and autonomy in achieving your goals.
About the role
You will play a key role in developing our business through building relationships and closing deals with prospective clients. Together with your co-workers in the sales team (Business development representatives, Account executives, Senior account executives and the Head of Sales), you will be responsible for running complex deal cycles with regulated companies that have many layers and decision-makers. You will serve as the ‘face’ towards clients in convincing them to choose us as their go-to provider for bank-grade onboarding and monitoring services.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for the market.
- Build pipeline in collaboration with our Business Development and Marketing staff as well as with FinTech’s and Consultancies in our ecosystem.
- Represent us at networking events and tradeshows.
- Manage complex enterprise deal cycles with a lead time of 6-12 months. You will be engaging with C- level executives as well as compliance, legal, tech and product staff.
What you've got
- At least two years of experience in enterprise software consultative sales (previous experience in FinTech a plus).
- Proven experience in managing a sizeable sales pipeline and in closing deals successfully.
- You enjoy supporting prospective customers along their vendor selection process whilst always staying a step ahead.
- You are an excellent relationship builder and know what it takes to convince decision makers.
- Ability to speak German and English at a professional level
About the team
The commercial team is taking care of acquiring and retaining our customers, with the main goal to fight financial crime together. Sub teams are sales, marketing, implementations, customer success, solution engineering and growth. Because of the rapid growth of our company, the team is growing to 50 people in 2022.
What do we offer?
We are growing…FAST! That means there is a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market! You will get the chance to work at and add value to an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Crypto, and Trading platforms. You will get:
- 50/50 hybrid working model
- Remote work enablement and work from home allowance
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Offices in Amsterdam and Barcelona with over 50 different nationalities
- Workplace Experience Group to enhance the employee experience in wellbeing, CSR and D&I
- Open Up – our partner in mental health support. Accessible to all our employees
- Career growth opportunities
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit & snacks always available
- Subsidized warm lunch
- Fourthline swag
- Additional local benefits – these vary per country
- Friday fun: Drinks in our very own bar, Arcade game nights, and sports activities. Do you have any ideas for our next team-building event?
We believe diversity enriches our culture and inspires you to do your best work. We value your unique talents and perspectives, welcoming them into a safe and inclusive working environment, to ultimately deliver the best products to our customers and society. You're welcome here. Fourthline is for everyone.
Our hiring process is designed to be equal, fair, and transparent. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, religions, and experiences in life. If you're excited about this role, but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.