People & Talent Lead
- Den Haag, Zuid-Holland – Netherlands
People & Talent Lead
Our client is a fast growing start-up at the forefront of the sustainability and green tech space. As an IT Manager, you will have key responsibility around all areas of IT privacy, security, infrastructure and computer systems.
We’re looking for a people-focused, curious and results-driven People + Talent Lead passionate about designing, implementing, and managing impactful people solutions that enable all our employees to do their best as we work together towards the client’s mission.
As the People + Talent Lead, you’ll be supporting everyone at Circularise throughout the employee lifecycle – from the first time someone hears about us to how we engage and develop a high-performing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys delving into existing processes and operations to find scalable, long-term, and automated solutions using meaningful data to drive decision-making.
Talent acquisition, onboarding and offboarding
- Consistently build upon our employee value proposition in order to attract and retain great talent
- Manage the full employee lifecycle, from when someone joins ensuring they have everything ready to delight them, to exit interviews and ensuring their experience throughout was positive and of growth.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes, sourcing directly and supporting hiring managers and interviewers throughout and continuously improving and implementing innovative strategies to attract top talent.
- Owning the off-boarding process, performing Exit interviews and ensuring improvements are made
Talent management & Development
- Owning the performance management process to ensure we have a team of high performers
- Working with colleagues and/or their line managers to identify and source appropriate training and development initiatives that improve individual or company performance
- Ensuring Learning and development are central to professional development
- Developing company well-being and potential health and other related policies
- Planning our Company and team get-togethers
- Manage and build on our performance, talent development, and reward programmes to drive growth and high performance.
HR Admin & Compliance
- Working with the Head of People to create a great compensation and benefits package
- Building and running a fit for purpose disputes/grievance process
- Provide useful data to help guide decision-making, allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently, and create a better working environment and engaged culture
- Keep abreast of best practices, as well as the latest regulations, and continually improve our policies and processes
- Compliance and risk management (e.g. GDPR, IR35)
- Ownership of our HRIS
- Working with Finance to ensure our payroll process is efficient and has the appropriate controls in place
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Essential).
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in people operations, preferably in a high-growth technology scale-up environment, and know how to manage & scale processes and systems.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and can connect with team members
- You bring your creativity and enthusiasm for enhancing the employee experience across the team.
- You have intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn new subjects quickly.
- You demonstrate a high degree of organizational and project management skills with legendary attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proven track record of managing recruitment without use of agency support
- Good experience of using different recruitment methods and job boards including LinkedIn
- Experience designing and delivering learning and development initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work well with key stakeholders at all levels
- You are proactive, adaptable and can work independently when needed.
Nice to have
- Experience with IND applications
- Experience with UWV process
- Experience with 30% ruling application
- Experience with burnout process in The Netherlands
1. What ATS and HRIS have you worked with?
2. Have you implemented an HRIS?
3. What is your approach to talent acquisition and recruitment?
4. What systems do you typically use to build a learning & development program?
5. Briefly describe the initiatives you implemented in other companies that grew the culture in a positive way