Senior Mobile App Developer (iOS/Android)
in Hamburg or Kiel
We are looking for an experienced Senior App Developer for our German FinTech client that is steadily ramping up their business across DACH.
– You are entrusted with app development and the optimization of the services.
You develop native apps for Android and iOS, as well as integration components for our clients partners (SDK).
– You independently conceptualize and implement object-oriented application systems.
– You support the sales team in the implementation of exciting customer projects.
– Your voice and ideas are valued! Feel free to contribute!
What you bring to the table
– German and English language fluency
– a degree in computer science or completed training as an application development specialist or a similar qualification.
– Ideally, you already have practical experience in app development for Android and iOS.
– Experience with the programming languages Swift and Java is desirable but not mandatory;
– Kotlin could also be of interest to our client in the future.
– Teamwork and a structured working method.
– Determine for yourself on which days you prefer to work from home. The home office policy allows you flexible scheduling.
– A collegial environment: approximately 100-member team (spread across 3 locations) welcomes you with open arms, and your onboarding buddy is there to assist you throughout the onboarding process.
– You not only receive a laptop and a state-of-the-art smartphone but also work at height-adjustable desks in modern office spaces.
– Need your daily dose of movement? Come to the office by bike.
– After the probation period, our client allows you to lease a job bike and even sponsors your leasing contract. If you prefer to commute by public transport, they cover 50% of the Germany ticket.
– Whether it's Christmas parties, spring festivals, or just starting the evening together.
– There is always an opportunity for shared activities.
We are looking forward to your application!