Key Account Manager
Our client is one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Germany, the inventor of video identification, patent holder, and technology pioneer. With their novel technologies around KYC and eSigning, they aim to simplify consumers' daily lives and simultaneously empower businesses collaborating with us, increasingly across borders such as Austria, Switzerland, or Spain. They collaborate with major financial service providers, fintechs, trading platforms, and mobility providers such as CHECK24, DKB, ImmoScout24, Trade Republic, and Vodafone.
– You are a passionate customer understanding professional. Therefore, you independently manage our customers and are the main contact person for all questions regarding the products for digital identification and qualified electronic signatures.
– As a Single Point of Contact, you engage in regular exchanges and have scheduled meetings with your customers and their various stakeholders (IT, Product, Purchasing, Project Manager, Managing Director).
– Close communication and a partnership with your customers are important to you. Therefore, you regularly bring stakeholders together and collaboratively solve emerging challenges.
– You know that you are responsible for your customer's success. Therefore, you take on up- and cross-selling with your customers to ensure they can derive maximum benefits from our products. You are also the interface to our internal technical and legal departments.
– You know that agreements also need to be documented in writing. Therefore, creating offers and presentations, as well as contract negotiations and closures, fall within your responsibilities.
What you bring to the table:
– You have a completed degree in business administration, business informatics, business engineering, or comparable fields of study, commercial training, or a similar qualification.
– You have experience in B2B customer support for large corporate clients. Ideally, you have already worked with customers in Finance, E-Government, E-Health, Telecommunication, Gaming/Gambling, and/or Mobility.
– You have technical affinity and a pronounced service and customer orientation.
– Very good German language skills and good English language skills complete your profile.
– Decide for yourself on which days you prefer to work from home. Our clients home office regulation allows for flexible scheduling.
– Collegial togetherness: The clients approximately 100-member team (spread across 3 locations) welcomes you with open arms, and your onboarding buddy is there to assist you throughout the onboarding process.
– You receive not only a laptop and a smartphone of the latest generation but also work at height-adjustable desks in modern office spaces.
– Need your daily dose of movement? Why not bike to the office.
– After the probationary period, the client allows you to lease a job bike and even sponsors your leasing contract. If you prefer to commute by public transport, they cover 50% of the Germany transport ticket.
– Super accessible: You step out of the S-Bahn directly into our office.
– There are also many opportunities to spend lunchtime culinary.
– Whether it's Christmas parties, spring festivals, or simply starting the evening together – there's always an opportunity for shared evening activities.
– And in the offices, you might encounter the occasional office dog.
Looking forward towards your application!