Senior Solutions Consultant (Pre-sales)
The Senior Solutions Consultant is a critical role in the EMEA Marketplace reporting to the Regional Country Manager. Our client is seeking to place a Senior Solutions Consultant who is passionate about building solutions based on the Accept, Connect, Orchestration and Inform Payment model. This model seeks to deliver the core business objective of being the market leader for Trusted Connected Commerce Services.
This is a customer driven role that requires blue-printing solutions for prospects and the solutions they provide.
Provide support to Sales Teams for the following elements
o Knowledge of the product and solution capabilities for payment solutions
o Support Sales presentations and meetings with new and existing customers
o Provide and maintain regular contact with the customers
o Provide support for customer responses to RFP’s/RFI’s
o Knowledge of the customer base and the Payment market for the relevant country and region
o Advise and recommend products and solutions relevant to a given customer
o Production of technical proposals for Sales opportunities
o Production of cost models for Sales opportunities
o Production of technical requirements for internal delivery teams
Revenue Targets and Generation
o Understand and maintain knowledge of sales and revenue targets
o Review Sales Pipeline to align priorities to maximise revenue
o Identify opportunities to aid revenue and pipeline activities
o Maintain a market and business awareness of the Payments Industry
o Maintain awareness of the Payment Industry standards
– Message and Protocol Standards
– New and Alternative Payment Acceptances
– Maintain knowledge of a customer’s business objectives within the Payment Industry
o Maintain and build relationships with Internal Delivery and Support teams
o Maintain and build relationships with Internal Operational teams
o Ensure Product and Services are technically understood and remain updated
o Ensure costing models are produced and maintained
o Ensure that technical documents adhere to the set standard
o Ensure Service Management and Operational relationships are developed and maintained
o Ensure delivery processors are followed
o Maintain and build relationships with Solutions Consultants across regions
o Promote and support information sharing within the group
o Provide training and skill knowledge to group members
- Experience for the Role
- 5+ years of Technical Knowledge with a significant period in the role of a Solution Consultant
- Product to Solution Enabler – Ability to form a solution from the current product portfolio to achieve the customer need.
- Problem Solver. Proven ability to conceptualise customised solutions and sell these solutions to the customer.
- Technically aware. Experience within a Payments Acceptance, Connection and Orchestration environment. Exposure across multiple payments environments related to the region.
- Logical planning and work co-ordination. Strong capacity to communicate and drive alignment on common objectives to meet business objectives for both customer and internal
- Collaborator. Proven ability to work with sales representatives and sales delivery teams to accelerate revenue.
- Customised Solution
- You serve as the bridge between the product, technology, and sales departments to create service solutions that are achievable and profitable
- You work with Sales and Customer Success teams to conceptualise, design, sell and assist with implementation of customised solutions
- You produce technical solutions that showcase our value and knowledge of a solution over standard solutions
- You work with the Engineering teams to design new solutions that are scalable and address common problems across markets
French and English language fluency is mandatory!
We are looking forward to your application!